Our top priorities are the health and safety of our brides, employees, and community. We put certain procedures in place in order to protect everyone’s health during this time of heightened concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19). In order to provide the safest possible environment, we’ve changed some of our store policies as listed below:
-Appointments are limited and required for store entry. We offer private appointments only at this time.
– Limit to three guests including bride
-Your consultant will be wearing a mask, and we ask that you and your guest wear one as well.
- We have significantly increased the frequency of hand washing and cleaning/wiping down our counter surfaces, door handles, etc.
- We have antibacterial hand sanitizers near the entrance of our store for both customers and employees.
– If you or your guests are ill or showing any symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment. If you or your guests have travelled or been in contact with a carrier, please wait 14 days before coming in.
– Currently, newly ordered dresses are experiencing longer arrival times. We recommend 6-8+ months lead time for bridal.
– For those with limited available time, we offer many styles to be purchased in store.